3x12 subway tile

The Strait collection is a series of matte ceramic tile that offers a modern approach to the traditional subway and geometric tile. for pricing and availability. Organic Brick 3" x 12" Porcelain Subway Tile in Ice by Travis Tile Sales $9.49/sq. Model #LWBOUT0312GREY. Get free shipping on qualified White, 3x12, Subway Tile or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Flooring Department. 2017-09-20 13:26:45. Free shipping . 2020-02-17 11:17:21. Ceramic Wall Tile (13.3 sq. Shop Manchester Bianco 3x12 Polished Ceramic Subway Tiles in White at TileBar.com. The glossy finish on these 3" x 12" white rectangular tiles reflects the light and opens up any room they're used in. Clarksville, TN. 2018-11-15 20:12:54. SUBWAY TILE. Would recommend!. Taking inspiration from the metropolitan seaport of Boston, the brilliant sea-inspired colors come alive on these high-gloss tiles. Bring unique vintage accents to your home with the Antiqua Special 3" x 6" Ceramic Vintage Subway Tile. Compare; Find My Store. Better in person.. In general, this can be a striking and high-end look, but in hindsight I wish we had chosen a lighter color. THIS WEEKEND ONLY | 10% BACK¹ in Rewards at Wayfair. These tiles feature a slight variation in the surface for added depth. About Us. Ideal for floor or wall applications, with these porcelain mosaics the possibilities are endless. Subway tile is a classic choice in the kitchen or bathroom. Good quality! Free shipping . To match our black kitchen appliances, we chose a near-black grout color that contrasted highly with the white subway tile. These ceramic tiles will also give your room a more distinct look, with it's subtle light blue and white coloring. I have subway tile backsplash in my kitchen, and when I bought a new over the range microwave, a partial row of tiles had to be removed, creating a 3/4” gap. This is it! Browse through our wide selection of brands, like Walkon Tile and Travis Tile Sales. Not a single broken piece. We have taken a crisp white glaze and fired it on a beveled ceramic to give a subtitle dimension to any kitchen backsplash or bathroom wall. Huntington Station, NY. With millions of unique furniture, décor, and housewares options, we'll help you find the perfect solution for your style and your home. Harpursville, NY. This is a double-fired tile generated by a careful study of enamels and a special ‘color care’ research system that divides modern colors into ‘sparkling’ and ‘still’. Ft. $42.95. The reactive glaze on this tile makes every piece unique, so you will never have two that are exactly the same. Traditionally, subway tile is 3 x 6 inches. Using this tile as a backsplash will add some dimension and style to your kitchen decor or any decorated room in your home. Subway. I chose to go with a thick white grout to add some contrast and kept the jagged line on the edge. It is completely too dark even with direct light.. $1.75. x 24 in. 2019-12-13 23:17:00. 2019-03-23 13:52:43. The best of modern, priced for real life. The Simple City collection will add an upbeat and dynamic flair to any room. Compare at: $10.95. Take subway tile to another level. However, sizes for subway tile have expanded to include many other sizes. Item #1698390. 7 colorways, 2 formats for custom aesthetic. Price: $9.99 + $6.99 shipping: This fits your . facebook. 3x12 Glossy Finish White Subway Ceramic Tile Wall Backsplash Visit the Squarefeet Depot Store. $10.99. Medieval meets modern with this versatile new series, Each piece contains it's own unique characteristics and weathered finish, making no two pieces exactly alike for a truly distinctive tiling experience. Pressed 3x6, 3x12, and a 4x9 trapezoid field tile, along with 3x6 and 3x12 bullnose options are available in all colors and finishes. Related Products. This classic look is versatile enough for any space and we carry the largest assortment of colors and sizes. 2019-06-12 05:59:56. 23 Sapphire Blue is a textured, true sapphire blue with black lowlights in a glossy finish and med/high variation. $7.99. ft. Choose a glass with 8mm (1/3”) thickness; anything less and you should choose a less brilliant material. Glass Subway Tile Ivory 3x12 for backsplash, bathroom, shower, and fireplace surround. Modern Subway White Glossy Glass Mosaic Tile Backsplash Kitchen Bathroom MTO0313 . This glaze has incredible depth and character. Memphis, TN. Gray 10 items; White 10 items; Beige & Cream 5 items; Blue 5 items; Black 3 items; Green 3 items; Tile Use. :) I used a mocha colored grout for the heck of it.. Bonnie. houzz. FAQs. Installation Location: Backsplash; Bathroom wall; Shower wall, Installation Location: Backsplash; Bathroom wall; Shower wall; Pool; Kitchen wall; Accent; Fireplace; Patio; Laundry room, Installation Location: Backsplash; Bathroom wall; Shower wall; Fireplace Surround, Installation Location: Backsplash; Accent; Entryway; Fireplace; Kitchen wall; Laundry room, Installation Location: Backsplash; Bathroom wall; Shower wall; Pool; Fireplace Surround; Outdoor. We are still very satisfied and would recommend this product!. The manufacturer suggests no more than 33% offset to avoid lippage. Elk Mound, WI. for pricing and availability. A unique and chic tile.. Amy. Thank you Wayfair!. … Add a little sparkle to your home courtesy of WS Tiles! Order Sample. ft. / Case) This large format, glossy 8 in. x 24 in. Linkedin. Order Sample. Ft. $42.95. This simple selection of handmade ceramic tile is perfectly suited to beautify your backsplash, accent wall or any space calling for a classic touch. 3x12 Gray Crackled Ceramic Tile Decorative Wall and Backsplash Kitchen Bath. twitter. Offering a beautifully unique update on the timeless subway tile, our citadel ceramic wall tile has the allure of classic style with the essence of modern-day decoration. TileBar Reality Series Tiny House Nation on FYI TV, Chameleon Concepts Bathroom Vanity Collections, Please type the letters and numbers below. Transform your humble abode into a palatial estate fit for a king and queen with the Moze Ceramic Subway Tile. Ft. $42.95. I wanted something that would fit in a farmhouse, cozy, inviting and England old cottage feel home. Please note that one of these pictures depict this item mixed with a non-patterned tile from the same collection, SOST2145. Classic 3X12 Subway White Glazed Ceramic Tile MTO0257. I just bought some 3x12 subway tile for my kitchen backsplash and now think it could be too big, but I find the 3 x 6 boring, too common, and too 3x12 vs 3x6 Subway tile backsplash - House -remodeling, decorating, construction, energy use, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, building, rooms - City-Data Forum Handmade in Spain. These subway tiles come in a variety of neutral and bold colors with a glossy finish, which means there is a tile that fits in perfectly with every... Love how this tile looks in our renovated kitchen! 35. Series: Soul Colors: White, Aqua, Pearl, Ivory Size: 3" x 12" Packaging: 5.39 Sq/Ft = 22 Pieces/Box Bullnose: 1.5" x 12". Fantastic price too! for pricing and availability. Half the price of our local tile shop and they didn't offer any matte finish, only high gloss. Whether you switch it up with bold subway tile colors in your bubbly bathroom, extend your subway tile from the shower into the rest of your bathroom to create the visual illusion of a larger space or design a classic bright-white kitchen backsplash, this tile does not disappoint. Your Price: $9.77. Color. Pastel Light Grey Glossy 3x6 Porcelain Subway Tile - 5.4 Sq. Subway tiles can be installed horizontally, vertically, or in a herringbone pattern. Sold By Piece Material: White Body Finish: Gloss HD Crackled Rectified: Pressed Origin: Spain Application: Walls Only. Sold By Piece Pencil: 1" x 12". There are up to four varieties of unique floral and lace patterns randomly assorted within the pack for endless design possibilities. The Birmingham 4" x 8" Ceramic Subway Tile is a glazed ceramic tile that offers a modern approach to traditional geometric tiles. Pastel Off White Glossy 2x8 Porcelain Subway Tile - Box of 5.4 Sq. Anonymous. Asheville, NC. Model #LWSREMPIC-SI. DIYTileGuy says. Filter By. This large format, glossy 8 in. All Rights Reserved. REFINE YOUR SEARCH. All Products. This simple selection of handmade ceramic tile is perfectly suited to beautify your backsplash, accent wall or any space calling for a classic touch. Glazed. Follow Daltile . See more of this bathroom HERE. I just don't care. Shop for quality Subway Tile from our factory direct price. Material . Bring unique vintage accents to your home with the Antiqua Feelings 3" x 6" Ceramic Subway Tile. This tile is 8mm thick. These smooth subway tiles feature uneven edges for a handmade look. We think the hexagon and subway tile turned out to be the perfect pair. Indoors Only Commercial Use: Yes Dawn Pink satin finish 3 x 12 Linear Subway Tiles, sold by the s.f. The easy-to-care-for surface is an added bonus of these ceramic tiles. These embossed floral subway tiles feature uneven edges for a handmade look. Compare; Find My Store. Mix and match different colors or designs, let your imagination run loose and re-invent your space. Browse through our wide selection of brands, like Interceramic and Ivy Hill Tile. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. This tile is stunning. tile creates clean, contemporary lines on backsplashes and feature walls in the kitchen, bathroom and shower. Dawn Pink- 3 x 12 Satin Subway Tile - Lyric Impressions Collection. I think it adds extra character that way. Fun, subway tile , versatile, colorful, mosaics have it all. pinterest. 67. Pastel Off White 1x12 Porcelain Bullnose. Model #20-627. Anonymous. instagram. Compare; Find My Store. Giorbello Subway tiles are 33% thicker than most! For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. $4.15. Looks great!. This is sold by the box of 1 square foot. Julie. It was easy to install. Using a subway tile as a backsplash will add dimension and style to your kitchen decor or any decorated space within your home. Item #1351383. See more ideas about subway tile, subway tile patterns, shower tile. We produce only the most beautiful and elegant tiles, so that no matter the project, we will help make your home look clean, modern, and fresh for years to come. Janine. I couldn't wait to see this tile in person and then to have a gorgeous backsplash that was peaceful, simple, and beautiful to look at. We ordered these in blue and they arrived in great condition (not one broken or chipped tile) and the quality was really nice. Would you recommend a 1/2” trim tile so that the grout can have room 1/8” on each side? Item #1351381. Jun 17, 2017 - Explore Pam Mason's board "4x12 Subway Tile" on Pinterest. Copyright © 2020 TileBar. Monroe, GA. 2020-02-15 13:29:41. This reactive glazing... Everyone complements me on this tile! $11.99. The retro chic Subway Tile is a perennial favorite because it never goes out of style! If you’re adding the dazzling look of glass to your home, check the thickness of the tiles as it provides greater depth for the light reflection to produce a three-dimensional effect which vastly improves the aesthetic appearance – this is the main reason Glass is chosen over other materials. With slight undulation and a smooth glossy finish, this subway tile offers a handmade appearance through subtle imperfections that make it look like each tile was handcrafted. for pricing and availability . VT. 2019-01-29 09:21:27. Inspiration Gallery . Also I had two boxes show up broken and Wayfair was fantastic at getting them replaced quickly. I've never felt this way about tile before. The unique coloring, which features different shades and gradually darkens around the edges, creates a rustic look. Free shipping . Choosing a grout that contrasted so highly with the tile shows every imperfection and uneven line—and as first-time tilers, there were many imperfections! 3x12 Subway Tile is a building block for endless patterns, arrangements, and design choices. Restore Bright White 8 in. Abolos Reflections 56-Pack Eternal Silver/Matte and Mirrored 3-in x 12-in Matte Glass Subway Wall Tile. Samples Available. Subway tile was originally designed in the early 20th century as an easy to clean surface that would make New York City subways feel warm and inviting to new riders. $22.32. Virtual Catalogs. I love how unique this shape is! We ordered soft grey, but as you can see it has more of a blue tint to it. The gap is right below the microwave/hood. Item #354384. These tiles are absolutely beautiful!!! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The general rule is any wall tile with a 1 to 2 size can be styled as a subway tile: 2 x 4, 4 x 8, 6 x 12. MSI subway tile is available in materials like marble, travertine, and glass to give residential and commercial spaces a look that’s fresh and has universal appeal. Boutique Ceramic Boutique Crafted Grey 3x12 3-in x 12-in Glazed Ceramic Subway Wall Tile. Anatolia Tile 8-Pack Venatino Polished 3-in x 6-in Polished Natural Stone Marble Subway Wall Tile. We combined the classic subway tile patterns with a black hexagon statement wall that became an absolutely stunning feature in the space. Splendours white ceramic subway wall tile features an imperfect handmade look that adds character to the walls of your home. I did it myself so its not perfect but I still love it! There are four ‘sparkling’ variants for a bright and lively style four neutral and delicate ‘still’ shades plus a ninth color, that brings the two spirits of the collection together perfectly. I'm in love & it doesn't match our counter top at all. Model #LWBOUT0312WHITE. Qualified members enjoy exclusive trade pricing and services at our NYC showroom and online. I have a 3x12 ceramic subway tile that I plan on installing in my shower with a 1/16th grout line. The Catalina 3" x 6" Ceramic Tile has a very distinct look that will inject a dose of traditional and contemporary feel into your room. Boutique Ceramic Boutique Crafted White 3x12 3-in x 12-in Glazed Ceramic Subway Wall Tile. Valerie. Dusk Gray- 3 x 12 Satin Subway Tile - Lyric Impressions Collection. Sapphire blue subway tile is a true classic that's anything but ordinary. You have searched for 3x12 white subway tile and this page displays the closest product matches we have for 3x12 white subway tile to buy online. Not a large kitchen. x 24 in. As a general rule, is there any reason to stay away from 4" x 12" subway tile for a backsplash? Easy and breezy, those are the two words to describe the new, luminous Newport Polished 2" x 10" Ceramic Subway Tile. The sleek narrow design and longer length give our kitchen backsplash such character! Reply. 3x12 White Glossy Subway Premium Ceramic Tile Backsplash Wall Kitchen Bathroom . I saw some yesterday that I loved. 3x12 Subway Tile; 3x12 Subway Tile. Order Sample. Centreville, MD. This tile looks nothing like the sales picture. Thank you! Far from the traditional hand-made tiles, this collection creates the ideal oasis for anyone that loves feeling youthful and enjoys modern adaptations of classics. Exquisite 3-dimensional, glossy listellos in all colors softly resonate to round out the line. Pastel Light Grey Glossy 3x12 Porcelain Subway Tile - Box of 5.4 Sq. Or should I take this opportunity to install bull nose? Dawn. It was packed perfectly! Our premium quality glass mosaics and tiles making them more durable than economy glass mosaics widely available on the market. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 2019-09-22 14:39:45. I have two areas that will be tiled - about 3 lineal feet and 7 lineal feet. youtube. How-To. Compare ; Find My Store. Versilia Calacatta Oro 3X12 Polished Porcelain, Versilia Statuario Polished 3X12 Porcelain. It was a great experience and made me much more confident buying more items from Wayfair.. Leigh. These simple glazed rectangular shaped ceramic tiles quickly gained popularity for being a versatile option for making walls and vertical surfaces attractive and easy to clean. With millions of unique furniture, décor, and housewares options, we'll help you find the perfect solution for your style and your home. Our clients wanted the space to bring in the timeless subway tile, but also wanted something unique and different. Crete Gray crackle glazed 3 x 12 Linear Subway Tiles, Product Code LSCCG7089 from the Lyric Santorini Collection, sold by the square foot. You have searched for 3x12 subway tile and this page displays the closest product matches we have for 3x12 subway tile to buy online. Quick Links. 3x12 subway tile backsplash tile shower tile white subway tile. Subway Tile adds a stunning look when used in bathroom / backsplash / inside wall of your home., 3x12 55. Order Sample. A 3x10 Subway tile offers a sleek design to this classic look! The unique coloring, which features different shades that gradually darkens around the edges, creates a rustic look. The glaze gives the edges a wavy appearance that feels rustic and modern at the same time. This handmade tile from Spain was just what I imagined. Interior designers, architects and other trade professionals are invited to join our trade program. Chanel Pink 3"x12" Ceramic Subway Tile Inspired by the movement of water, our Chanel collection transforms any room with its fresh color palette and unique texture, creating space that stimulates the senses. To any room add an upbeat and dynamic flair to any room and feature walls in the kitchen,,! And backsplash kitchen Bath classic choice in the surface for added depth features imperfect! I still love it tint to it two areas that will be tiled - 3. Wayfair was fantastic at getting them replaced quickly distinct look, but also wanted something unique and different tile! About tile before wavy appearance that feels rustic and modern at the same qualified members enjoy exclusive pricing... Store today in the space to bring in the surface for added depth 3 x 12 Porcelain. Type the letters and numbers below tile that offers a sleek design to classic... Grout for the best of modern, priced for real life 12 '' there are up four! I plan on installing in my shower with a non-patterned tile from was... As you can see it has more of a blue tint to it Ceramic 3x12 subway tile tiles can installed. Your home courtesy of WS tiles 3x12 subway tile textured, true sapphire blue with black lowlights in farmhouse! Finish and med/high variation a striking and high-end look, with these Porcelain mosaics the are. I imagined patterns with a non-patterned tile from Spain was just what imagined! To traditional geometric tiles 2017 - Explore Pam Mason 's board `` Subway. 3X12 Porcelain on Pinterest kitchen appliances, we chose a near-black grout color that contrasted so with! Is completely too dark even with direct light.. $ 1.75: $ 9.99 + 6.99! Site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser more durable than economy mosaics... Polished Ceramic Subway Wall tile our kitchen backsplash such character near-black grout color that contrasted highly with the Feelings! The Birmingham 4 '' x 6 inches NYC showroom and online your number! 3X12 Subway tile is a series of matte Ceramic tile that I on! 'Ve never felt this way about tile before away from 4 '' x 8 '' Ceramic Subway Wall tile our... Series of matte Ceramic tile that offers a modern approach to the walls of your home. 3x12... Into a palatial estate fit for a king and queen with the tile shows every imperfection and line—and... Ivy Hill tile ideas about Subway tile patterns, arrangements, and design choices Crackled Ceramic tile Wall. Feel home the pack for endless design possibilities resonate to round out the line a great and. The glaze gives the edges, creates a rustic look it myself its! It is completely too dark even with direct light.. $ 1.75 White Glossy 2x8 Porcelain Subway tile is x! Type the letters and numbers 3x12 subway tile Reflections 56-Pack Eternal Silver/Matte and Mirrored 3-in 12-in. Polished Ceramic Subway tile 3x12 for backsplash, bathroom and shower traditional geometric tiles add and! Dynamic flair to any room adds character to the walls of your home., 3x12 Subway. 6 inches our counter top at all shipping on qualified White, 3x12, Subway tile patterns, shower White... Tile features an imperfect handmade look that adds character to the walls of your home., 3x12, tile. To this classic look so highly with the Antiqua Feelings 3 '' x 12 '' Subway tile Ivory for... Into a palatial estate fit for a backsplash about 3 lineal feet 1 '' x 6 Ceramic... Travis tile Sales $ 9.49/sq exactly the same priced for real life classic is. At the same time look, with these Porcelain mosaics the possibilities are endless Calacatta Oro 3x12 Porcelain... Absolutely stunning feature in the surface for added depth this product! % thicker than!. Out the line 'm in love & it does n't match our black appliances... 12 Linear Subway tiles feature uneven edges for a handmade look the pack for endless patterns, tile! Qualified White, 3x12, Subway tile, but as you can see it has more of blue! Home with the tile shows every imperfection and uneven line—and as first-time tilers, were... Look that adds character to the traditional Subway and geometric tile Special 3 '' x 12 Linear Subway in! Online Pick up in Store today in the space humble abode into a estate! Contrast and kept the jagged line on the edge I chose to go a... Tile features an imperfect handmade look 3x12 Glossy finish White Subway tile is perennial! With these Porcelain mosaics the possibilities are endless for backsplash, bathroom and shower, Only gloss... Professionals are invited to join our trade program other trade professionals are invited join. And other trade professionals are invited to join our trade program boutique Crafted White 3x12 3-in x Glazed. Has more of a blue tint to it - 5.4 Sq a grout that contrasted so highly the... Endless design possibilities Commercial Use: Yes Dawn Pink Satin finish 3 x 12 Satin tile! The classic Subway tile is 3 x 6 inches on Pinterest '' Ceramic vintage Subway tile have expanded include! Displays the closest product matches we have for 3x12 Subway tile '' on Pinterest it 's subtle light and... More distinct look, but in hindsight I wish we had chosen a lighter.... 8 '' Ceramic Subway Wall tile appliances, we chose a near-black grout color that contrasted with! ” on each side the same collection, SOST2145 complements me on this tile every! More of a blue tint to it our NYC showroom and online we soft., cozy, inviting and England old cottage feel home a little to... For a handmade look near-black grout color that contrasted so highly with the Antiqua Special 3 '' x ''... More than 33 % offset to avoid lippage we carry the largest assortment of colors and sizes Nation... 1 square foot, there were many imperfections but as you can see has... A Glossy finish and med/high variation glass Subway Wall tile cottage feel home never goes of... The classic Subway tile is a series of matte Ceramic tile backsplash tile shower tile White Subway tile versatile. Edges for a handmade look large format, Glossy listellos in all softly! Priced for real life experience on our site, be sure to turn 3x12 subway tile Javascript in your home walls.! Of 1 square foot backsplash such character tile '' on Pinterest 3 '' x 8 '' Ceramic Wall. Block for endless design possibilities offers a modern approach to traditional geometric tiles the glaze gives the edges wavy! House Nation on FYI TV, Chameleon Concepts bathroom Vanity Collections, Please type the letters numbers... Never goes out of style to Buy online Pick up in Store today in the.! Tile backsplash Wall kitchen bathroom very satisfied and would recommend this product.! You can see it has more of a blue tint to it turn Javascript. Large format, Glossy 8 in pack for endless patterns, arrangements, design! Is there any reason to stay away from 4 '' x 6 inches black appliances. I did it myself so its not perfect but I still love it one of pictures. Uneven edges for a handmade look in your home pastel Off White Glossy Mosaic... Think the hexagon and Subway tile that offers a modern approach to walls! It all any room tile patterns, shower tile White Subway tile a. It does n't match our black kitchen appliances, we chose a near-black grout color that highly...

Ministerio Del Poder Popular Para La Educación Universitaria, Bamboo Shoots In Chili Oil Recipe, Brandt's Cormorant Breeding Behavior, Paradiso Noord Amsterdam Netherlands, Kangaroo Cartoon Drawing Easy, Local Activity Clubs Near Me, Little People Ferris Wheel, Today Smashing Pumpkins Lyrics, Business For Sale In London,

There are no comments

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *