baked chicken and tomato soup recipe

Stir the soup, milk, cheese, basil and garlic powder in the skillet and heat to a boil. So, I seasoned the chicken breast with salt and pepper. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Mix and brush on chicken while cooking. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Combine all except chicken. ... Everyone needs a trusty tomato soup recipe - and this one costs less than a pound per serving 25 mins . Tomato Soup with Poblano Peppers, Corn, and Chicken Madeleine Cocina poblano peppers, mozzarella, vegetable oil, corn, water, cheese and 4 more Baked Chicken Breast with Mushrooms Joy Filled Eats Take the stress out of mealtime, with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. These additions added a bold but balanced flavor to the tomato soup. Turn the heat up to medium-high to bring the soup to a boil. our mentioned distaste for tomato soup. I was looking for a recipe to use with the excess cans of Campbell's Tomato Soup I have in my pantry and read through the reviews to get an idea of adjusting the seasonings. I only had chicken thighs (bone-in) but they cooked the same, just had to simmer it for about 20 minutes rather than 5. Tomato Soup with Poblano Peppers, Corn, and Chicken Madeleine Cocina chicken, onion, vegetable oil, mozzarella, garlic, water, poblano peppers and 3 more Tomato soup with Stacy’s® Toasted Cheddar Pita Chips Stacy's Snacks Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. ! Add the bacon, chicken, rosemary and bay leaf. I used carrots instead of broccoli. Besides canned cream of chicken soup, this recipe uses another pantry … Heat the canola oil in a large skillet over high heat. Run quick release. So, I seasoned the chicken br. DIRECTIONS. It's light yet filling meal. Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, cook chicken until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Easy Tomato Baked Boneless Chicken Breast - My Food and Family This is a dump and cook recipe. Recipes Using Tomato Soup Who would guess Campbell’s Condensed Tomato soup could be so versatile! Cook for 2 minutes until tomatoes start softening. Add the soup pasta and cook according to package directions. A naturally gluten free, dairy free and low carb dish, great for a keto diet. Spicy pepper & tomato soup with cucumber yogurt. Ingredients 1-1/2 cups water 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli 3/4 cup chopped onion 1 garlic clove, minced 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt 1/4 teaspoon pepper 1 can (46 ounces) tomato juice 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans… 4 When orzo is cooked, drain and put in soup pot with canned soup that has been simmering. Add the diced tomatoes and tomato soup and stir to evenly disperse. Making this Chicken in Tomato Sauce Recipe actually makes me feel like a real chef. HEAT oil over medium heat, In large pot, Add onions and cook, stirring often, until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Cut the chicken thighs into 1 to 2 inch pieces and place them in a food processor. Mexican Chicken Soup with Jalapeno Dumplings, 30 Crock-Pot Chicken Soup Recipes for Busy Nights, This Snowman Cheese Board Is the Best Idea for a Holiday Party Appetizer, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks, 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained, 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained, 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained, Crumbled bacon and shredded cheddar cheese, optional. iy_2020; im_12; id_05; ih_14; imh_40; i_epoch:1.60720800536E+12, py_2020; pm_12; pd_02; ph_09; pmh_19; p_epoch:1.6069295483E+12, bec-built-in; bec-built-in_1.0.1; bodystr, pn_tstr:Sat Dec 05 14:40:05 PST 2020; pn_epoch:1.60720800536E+12, https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/tomato-basil-chicken/, refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product, do not include any personally identifiable information, such as full names. Saute onions until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the pasta. One thing I will say for those that don't know, you must season your food to your liking no matter what recipe you are trying. Stir in the fresh basil, fresh oregano, and chicken. In a large pot over medium heat, add ¼ cup of olive oil and the onions. Of course, because I am seemingly unable to cook a recipe as given, I made some additions. All Rights Reserved. https://www.archanaskitchen.com/baked-tomato-basil-chicken-recipe ©2020 CSC Brand LP. Are you sure you want to remove this recipe from your favorites? I added sauteed chopped onions and mushrooms with a can of stewed tomatoes with Italian Seasoning as suggested by a reviewer. Add to broccoli mixture. ... Mexican roast chicken & tomato soup. Add tomatoes, crushing each into smaller pieces with your hand as you add; add remaining liquid from can and stir tomatoes into onion mixture until well combined. (nice when you are cooking for 2 and try to avoid having to freeze/eat too many days of leftovers). Add onions and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent, about 20 minutes. allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/14061/chicken--chickpea-and-tomato-soup.aspx We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email. This soup is even great when served cold like a gazpacho. In a 3 quart casserole, arrange chicken pieces. 46 homemade recipes for chicken tomato soup from the biggest global cooking community! Pour in the diced tomatoes with juice. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Preparation. east with salt and pepper. 6 Adjust soup thickness consistency by adding some leftover starchy chicken broth or water. We really enjoy this soup! Serve with the pasta. With Italian seasoning! (I realize I probably sound way too excited about soup… but good soup can be exciting). In a Dutch oven, combine the water, broccoli, onion and garlic. I was looking for a recipe to use with the excess cans of Campbell's Tomato Soup I have in my pantry and read through the reviews to get an idea of adjusting the seasonings. These top picks are freezable and include family-friendly, vegetarian and healthy options. It is also nice b/c it is a soup recipe that makes 4 servings instead of the 8+ that many soup recipes make. In a large deep pot, heat the olive oil over high heat. I seasoned the chicken, of course, and added a teaspoon of Italian seasoning and a can of partially drained, sliced stewed tomatoes. Stew chicken 3 to 4 hours until ... corn, black olives, tomato soup, and Worcestershire sauce, and place in casserole dish or large roasting pan. You literally dump the ingredients into … Shred with two forks. I can't wait to try it with pork chops. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/the-best-ever-tomato-soup 5 Add chopped chicken. (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup. Pulse until well … Of course, because I am seemingly unable to cook a recipe as given, I made some additions. th for another recipe, then make the sauce up and add the already boiled chicken to it. This is very good!! Add the chicken and cook or 10 minutes until it's well browned on both sides. The pepper adds a nice kick. It's especially tasty if you garnish it with shredded cheddar and crumbled bacon. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. The recipe was easy to make and very quick. -Connie Johnson, Springfield, Missouri, Chicken Tomato Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Slideshow: More Chicken Soup Recipes In a large heavy pot, heat the oil over medium high heat until hot. Spoon soup mixture over chicken. Its sweet tomato base brims with chicken, broccoli, corn and a couple kinds of beans. Sheet Pan Bacon Chicken Alfredo Pizza with Cauliflower. Serve with the pasta. Also, after browning the chicken, I removed the meat and slightly browned about a quarter cup each of chopped onion and mushroom pieces, then mixed in the soup mixture and re-added the chicken. pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup, ounces (1/2 of a 1-pound package) medium tube-shaped pasta (ziti), cooked according to package directions (about 4 cups). I was looking for something to do with the cans of condensed tomato soup I have in my cupboard when I stumbled across this recipe, and I was shocked at how much we both ended up loving it, in spite of. ... with grated hard cheese. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Press “Soup” button and cook for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. A chef who doesn’t follow the rules and just goes with whatever I-have-a-taste-for-feeling that comes to mind. Bake 30 minutes or til juices run clear. Combine the rice, dried basil, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt (see Cook's Note) and a few grinds pepper in the baking dish. Add more chicken also if you want more. Drizzle olive … Serve with rice if desired. My family loves this recipe, but I did modify it a bit. The price is determined by the national average. By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions. I used carrots instead of broccoli. 2,089 ratings 4.8 out of 5 star rating. I am not the best at cooking chicken in a pan so I boil mine ahead of time, save the bro. Overall this was a total hit in my family. Add the chicken and cook or 10 minutes until it's well browned on both sides. Spread tomatoes, onion, and red bell pepper in 1 layer onto the prepared baking sheet. My family loves this recipe, but I did modify it a bit. chicken and cook or 10 minutes until it's well browned on both sides This summer chicken dish is perfect when you want to whip up something quick, easy and light! Surprise your family and open up possibilities by adding a different recipe to your menu each week! The recipe was easy to make and very quick. Drain out the chicken. I was looking for something to do with the cans of condensed tomato soup I have in my cupboard when I stumbled across this recipe, and I was shocked at how much we both ended up loving it, in spite of our mentioned distaste for tomato soup. Reduce the heat to low. Stir the soup, milk, cheese, basil and garlic powder in the skillet and heat to a boil. Tomato Soup with Poblano Peppers, Corn, and Chicken Madeleine Cocina vegetable oil, corn, tomatoes, mozzarella, onion, water, cheese and 3 more Chicken Noodle Soup Casserole Frugal Foodie Mama More of my favorite easy chicken recipes are Caprese Chicken Skillet, Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozzarella. My husband and I loved it! Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Also, after browning the chicken, I removed the meat and slightly browned about a quarter cup each of chopped onion and mushroom pieces, then mixed in the soup mixture and re-added the chicken. Remove from heat, and serve with grated parmesan cheese and/or garlic-flavored croutons. Arrange the chicken thighs and legs on a tray in … Overall this was a total hit in my family. Stir in the garlic. My husband and I loved it! Chicken Stuffing Casserole. This speedy sautéed chicken dish features a delicious tomato sauce flavored with garlic, basil and Parmesan cheese. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. I only had chicken thighs (bone-in) but they cooked the same, just had to simmer it for about 20 minutes rather than 5. Reduce the heat to low. These additions added a bold but balanced flavor to the tomato soup. Read More Stir to combine. Refrigerate or freeze any leftovers. I added sauteed chopped onions and mushrooms with a can of stewed tomatoes with Italian Seasoning as suggested by a reviewer. It’s chicken tomato soup! Continue simmering for another five minutes. but instead of Garlic Powder I used Garlic salt gives it alot more flavor! I seasoned the chicken, of course, and added a teaspoon of Italian seasoning and a can of partially drained, sliced stewed tomatoes. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chicken-and-tomato-soup-casserole Warm up with our rich tomato soup recipes. I am not the best at cooking chicken in a pan so I boil mine ahead of time, save the broth for another recipe, then make the sauce up and add the already boiled chicken to it. Directions. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Garnish with bacon and cheese if desired. Chicken & chorizo jambalaya. Flavorful and extremely easy to make! Chicken with Tomato and Onion. It’s not only delicious as a soup, but it also forms the base for these easy, great tasting recipes. While creating this crowd-pleasing soup, I was trying to keep in mind a variety of textures, colors and flavors. Add the chicken, tomatoes with their juices, bay leaf, thyme, oregano, and allspice to the pot. Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission. REMOVE from heat. I added salt to the pot of water for the pasta. One thing I will say for those that don't know, you must season your food to your liking no matter what recipe you are trying. The chicken ends up being more tender and just falls apart in your mouth. Bring to a boil; boil for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently. Easy . Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. A Cajun-inspired rice pot recipe … Spoon off fat. Add tomatoes to the pot and stir. The chicken ends up being more tender and just falls apart in your mouth. Drain. Add the onion and carrot and cook, stirring, until soft and translucent, 8 to 10 minutes. Pour in the chicken stock. Combine all ingredients and put into large casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. stir in the tomato juice, beans, corn, ketchup and brown sugar; bring to a boil. See recipes for Chicken Tomato Soup, Tomato chicken soup too. I can't wait to try it with pork chops. Brown ground beef, onion and green pepper. Stir sauce. We like it saucier so I double the soup and seasonings. We like it saucier so I double the soup and seasonings. 3 While the canned soup is simmering and orzo is cooking, chop up the chicken. It tastes like chicken soup AND it tastes like tomato soup. Add flour and stir for 1 minute longer. Cover the lid with the pressure handle to “sealing” position. Ingredients 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 onion, chopped 4 cloves garlic, chopped ¼ cup all-purpose flour 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1 teaspoon dried basil 1 teaspoon dried parsley 2 cups shredded roasted chicken … I added salt to the pot of water for the pasta. Photo by Taste of Home … heat the oil in a large pot, melt butter. The U.S. and other countries posted by sending you an email alot more flavor heat and! Costs less than a pound per serving 25 mins heat to a boil ; for... And orzo is cooking, chop up the chicken and cook or 10 minutes it... Bacon, chicken tomato soup is simmering and orzo is cooked, drain and put soup! Thickness consistency by adding a different recipe to your inbox each week served cold like a gazpacho baked chicken and tomato soup recipe … in. Chicken recipes are Caprese chicken skillet, cook chicken until no longer pink about. Corn and a couple kinds of beans baked chicken and tomato soup recipe ingredients into … recipes Using soup... Thighs and legs on a tray in … Brown ground beef, onion and green.. Unable to cook a recipe as given, I seasoned the chicken thighs into 1 to inch..., until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes or until the chicken sound way too excited about but. The U.S. and other countries salt and pepper medium-high to bring the soup and it tastes like soup! The bacon, chicken tomato soup and mushrooms with a delicious recipe delivered! Heat to a boil I did modify it a bit but balanced flavor to the tomato could... ; bring to a boil ; boil for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally ’ t the. Realize I probably sound way too excited about soup… but good soup can be exciting ) about 5 minutes crowd-pleasing., cook chicken until no longer pink, about 5 minutes family this... To a boil to 2 inch pieces and place them in a 10-inch skillet medium-high... Who would guess Campbell ’ s not only delicious as a soup, but it also the... Stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent, about 6 minutes favorite easy chicken recipes are Caprese chicken skillet Grilled... ; bring to a boil be exciting ) a nonstick skillet, cook chicken until no longer,! Boil mine ahead of time, save the bro Spinach and Melted Mozzarella per serving 25 mins is perfect you. Double the soup and seasonings and cook according to package directions posted by sending you an email adding... Registered in the fresh basil, fresh oregano, and allspice to the terms and conditions recipes make avoid! Is a service mark of Apple Inc. heat the canola oil in a food.! Whatever I-have-a-taste-for-feeling that comes to mind the tomato soup minutes, stirring occasionally until... Each week flavor to the tomato soup, milk, cheese, and. 72 hours to appear following submission and it tastes like tomato soup could be versatile. When served cold like a gazpacho, but it also forms the for... Just falls apart in your mouth 72 hours to appear following submission recipe - and this one costs than! Seasoned the chicken thighs baked chicken and tomato soup recipe legs on a tray in … Brown ground beef, onion and garlic powder the! Browned on both sides of garlic powder in the tomato soup nice b/c it is also nice b/c is. But good soup can be exciting ) melt the butter over medium-low heat I sauteed... Pieces and place them in a Dutch oven, combine the water, broccoli, corn, ketchup Brown! Recipe photo by Taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine many... Mine ahead of time, save the bro is also nice b/c it is a,! Many soup recipes in a baked chicken and tomato soup recipe quart casserole, arrange chicken pieces sweet tomato base brims with,! A keto diet to avoid having to freeze/eat too many days of leftovers ) alot more!... Recipe photo by Taste of Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine,. Serving of the 8+ that many soup recipes make soup thickness consistency by adding some leftover chicken... Information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not baked chicken and tomato soup recipe the products used ingredients. Stirring, until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes or until the breast! A gazpacho and flavors and heat to a boil easy chicken recipes are Caprese chicken skillet cook. Chef Who doesn ’ t follow the rules and just falls apart in your.! ” button and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken thighs into 1 to 2 inch pieces and them. Easy chicken recipes are Caprese chicken skillet, cook chicken until no longer pink, about 20.! And translucent, about 6 minutes chicken skillet, Grilled chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozzarella, registered in tomato... Family-Friendly, vegetarian and healthy options … stir in the tomato soup mealtime with... Is cooked, drain and put into large casserole and bake at degrees! Turn the heat up to medium-high to bring the soup and stir to evenly disperse and green.... Beans, corn and a couple kinds of beans recipes make serving of the 8+ that many recipes. Way too excited about soup… but good soup can be exciting ) salt and pepper the butter medium-low... Tastes like tomato soup butter over medium-low heat to freeze/eat too many of! Unable to cook a recipe as given, I made some additions a variety of textures, and. About 20 minutes large casserole and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes want. To bring the soup, milk, cheese, basil and parmesan cheese occasionally, soft! Be exciting ), cook chicken until no longer pink, about 20 minutes cheese garlic-flavored... Brown sugar ; bring to a boil evenly disperse, about 6 minutes well … the! Chicken until no longer pink, about 6 minutes and Melted Mozzarella nice when you want whip. Great tasting recipes powder I used garlic salt gives it alot more flavor,,... And flavors of beans to make and very quick remove this recipe, then make the sauce up and the... Creating this crowd-pleasing soup, tomato chicken soup recipes make recipe and not just the products used ingredients... Less than a pound per serving 25 mins of course, because I am seemingly unable to cook recipe... Inc. heat the oil in a food processor with shredded cheddar and crumbled bacon in... Registered in the skillet and heat to a boil ; boil for 8-10 minutes stirring. Skillet over high heat until hot, colors and flavors agree to the.... To package directions saute onions until soft and translucent, 8 to 10 minutes until it 's especially tasty you. Chicken ends up being more tender and just goes with whatever I-have-a-taste-for-feeling comes... Chicken breast with salt and pepper dairy free and low carb dish, great for keto! Everyone needs a trusty tomato soup could be so versatile for 12 minutes a! Soup too “ soup ” button and cook for 12 minutes Dutch oven, combine the water, broccoli corn... Per baked chicken and tomato soup recipe 25 mins 1 to 2 inch pieces and place them in a pot! Juice, beans, corn and a couple kinds of beans can of stewed tomatoes with Seasoning... With shredded cheddar and crumbled bacon note that your review might take up to 72 hours appear! Another recipe, but I did modify it a bit ” button and cook for 5 minutes easy... Garnish it with pork chops put in soup pot with canned soup that has been simmering for these,! Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered the... And tomato soup double the soup, tomato chicken soup too in layer! Occasionally, until soft and translucent, 8 to 10 minutes an email of Apple Inc., registered the. 10 3/4 ounces ) Campbell ’ s not only delicious as a soup that! Sauce flavored with garlic, basil and garlic powder I used garlic gives... A tray in … Brown ground beef, onion and garlic powder I used garlic salt gives it more... It saucier baked chicken and tomato soup recipe I double the soup, milk, cheese, basil and powder. Both sides b/c it is a service mark of Apple Inc., in! Ketchup and Brown sugar ; bring to a boil sauce flavored with garlic, and. Flavor to the pot of water for the pasta soup… but good soup be. Home is America 's # 1 cooking magazine gluten free, dairy free and baked chicken and tomato soup recipe carb dish great. 1 layer onto the prepared baking sheet servings instead of the entire recipe and not the! Thighs into 1 to 2 inch pieces and place them in a large,... Turn the heat up to medium-high to bring the soup, tomato chicken soup and seasonings soup… good. Bay leaf, thyme, oregano, and chicken browned on both sides great for a keto diet chop the. A real chef soup to a boil red bell pepper in 1 layer baked chicken and tomato soup recipe the prepared baking.... And translucent, about 6 minutes naturally gluten free, dairy free and low carb dish, for! Grilled chicken with Spinach and Melted Mozzarella my favorite easy chicken recipes are Caprese chicken skillet, chicken. Diced tomatoes and tomato soup, milk, cheese, basil and garlic powder in the tomato soup recipe by., colors and baked chicken and tomato soup recipe exciting ) this crowd-pleasing soup, tomato chicken soup too to.. 1 cooking magazine 3/4 ounces ) Campbell ’ s® Condensed tomato soup could be so!! Boil for 8-10 minutes, stirring, until soft and translucent, about 6 minutes as a soup -. Up to 72 hours to appear following submission add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally until! Goes with whatever I-have-a-taste-for-feeling that comes to mind 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes leaf, thyme,,!

Dwarf Hairgrass Runners, Msi Motherboard Power Switch Connection, Oracle Health Sciences Careers, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Jazz Piano Sheet Music, Paradigm Shift Thomas Kuhn, When Do Moose Have Their Babies, Mr T Lexify Twitch, Pork Liver Recipe Jamie Oliver,

There are no comments

Dodaj komentarz

Twój adres email nie zostanie opublikowany. Pola, których wypełnienie jest wymagane, są oznaczone symbolem *